In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not permit children under 13 years of age to become users without their parent or guardian's express consent and approval. By using our Site, you represent you are not under 13 years. No part of our web site is structured to serve or attract anyone under the age of 13.
2. Registration Data
Account Security If you subscribe to any of GRE Online Prep services, you will have an account and a password. Access to password protected portions of this Site is available for only so long as you have paid all required fees. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to GRE Online Prep's material to anyone other than yourself. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. GRE Online Prep reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to a terminable non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use GRE Online Prep's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GRE Online Prep's web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GRE Online Prep at any time. Upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- The materials on GRE Online Prep's web site are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- GRE ONLINE PREP AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- The Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. GRE Online Prep assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, communications.
- Under no circumstances will GRE Online Prep be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third-Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline.
5. User Content
Except for advertising programs offered by us on the Site, the Service and the Site are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Content.
6. User Conduct
You understand that the Site is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant, and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. In addition, you agree not to use the Site to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass any other user;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall GRE Online Prep or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Internet site.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GRE Online Prep's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our web site at any time without notice. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
GRE Online Prep has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
12. Subscription Period
You will be entitled to receive the Service only during the subscription period ("Subscription Period") specified by your payment confirmation.
13. Payment Terms
You agree to pay GRE Online Prep the fee specified in the Payment Form during the Period ("Fee"). A valid credit card, debit card, or bank account is required to access to the Service. The Fee is payable in advance for the Period. Period. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless otherwise stated. Accordingly, if you elect to cancel your access to the Service during the Period, you will not receive a refund of the Fee(s) previously paid to GRE Online Prep, unless otherwise stated in our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
14. No Resale or Redistribution of the Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service use of the Service, or access to the Service.
15. FREE access to GRE Online Prep's web application during Beta Period
During Beta period (while no commercial product is released) you are able to get access to the private pages of our web app service for no fee under free account. When beta period is over all the data you generated using GRE Online Prep’s web application except email and password will be destroyed and you will get possibility to upgrade to premium account for a specified fee.